If you’re a Microsoft Dynamics GP user you could reduce manual processes by implementing a Microsoft Dynamics GP eInvoicing module from m-hance.
Many suppliers issue PDF invoices to their customers via email. Our eInvoicing m-hancement for Microsoft Dynamics GP works by reading those emails and converting the PDF into a format which is readable from where it can be automatically uploaded to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Why eInvoicing from m-hance?
- Make instant cost savings: The UK e-Invoicing advocacy group says that paper invoices cost 74% to 89% more to process compared to einvoices.
- Pay suppliers on time: Support your team to make payments on time by reducing manual workload and improve supplier relationships.
- Remove the need to archive paper invoices: The current retention period in the UK is six years. Therefore organisations can save time archiving and improve compliance through eInvoicing.
- Reduce carbon footprint: Support corporate social responsibility programmes.
- Full integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP: As a Certified Microsoft development partner, our m-hancement software modules work seamlessly from within Microsoft Dynamics GP
Read more about how we can help you extract greater value from your Microsoft Dynamics GP environment here.
The UK e-invoicing advocacy group. 2013. Electronic Invoicing . [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.einvoicingbasics.co.uk/why-einvoicing/regulatory-compliance/. [Accessed 30 March 15]