FiSh from m-hance is a dynamic online filing and retrieval system for business documentation that integrates with IT business applications. FiSh allows you to create an online filing system that can be integrated with your core business applications, providing secure and easy access to key documentation for all your staff. Some of the many integrations achieved with FiSh include broker management systems such as Relay and Open GI.
Providing controlled and efficient access to your business documents with a clear and intuitive Windows and Web based client interface, FiSh has been designed for ease of use, ensuring secure and rapid access to information at the touch of a button.
FiSh can store and manage all types of scanned and electronic documents such as:
- Scanned invoices, letters, faxes etc…
- Microsoft Word documents
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Audio and video files
FiSh is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing intranet, website or SharePoint portal and brings many benefits to your business and working practices by:
- Providing instant access to documentation from your computer
- Reducing the amount of paper within your organisation
- Speeding up response times to customer enquiries
- Satisfying regulatory authorities through reporting and system audits
- Freeing up expensive floor space currently used for filing cabinets
- Providing huge savings in time and money to your business
Trove is ideal for organisations concerned with compliance or quality accreditation as well as the management and controlled publication of all corporate documentation. Trove is a software solution that is easy to use and can be implemented quickly as a stand-alone solution or integrated into SharePoint, as part of your existing intranet or corporate website. Features to help users include:
- Notification of a new version of a key document that contains important amendments which require a positive acknowledgement, including whether they have understood the changes
- A dynamic table of contents to make drilling down for information fast and easy. Search results which are highlighted inside the document with number of occurrences marked against each heading enabling them to quickly choose relevant sections they need
- A built-in search but when integrated with SharePoint, SharePoint Search can also be used to find documents
- Hypertext links & pop-ups that bring the documents to life allowing users to jump between relevant documents including the option to backtrack trough the links
- Authorised users can set private or public Bookmarks in their most frequently accessed documents and/or the ability to write Annotation against a paragraph which clearly shows the user name and date and time stamp of the comments
- Links to other applications such as Excel spread sheets, PDF’s, images, etc
For management and document authors:
- Documents are read-only with controllable options to print uncontrolled copies, copy text to clipboard or to save a local copy
- Active Directory security ensures users only see what is relevant to them
- Printing can be turned on and off by document. Documents that are allowed to be printed can have bespoke headers and footers that are relevant for that document. Alternatively, if a document needs to be printed in its original format a link to a PDF version, can be added
- Only the current version of a document is available to verified users. Withdrawn copies are available to specially authorised users
- Documents can only be updated by an authorised author, “What was live when”, “Read and Understood” and the Compliance Portal will all help maintain compliance
Deployer is an advanced software-based solution that provides workflow through flexible and configurable, multi-stage 'Lifecycles'. Deployer manages the process of the creation, reviewing and approval of documents and other information assets, before they are published on-line to applications, such as Trove and SharePoint, or to your corporate intranet or file shares. Deployer allows you to create Lifecycles that meet your business requirements, they can be as simplistic or as sophisticated as required.
Authorised authors, reviewers and approvers
Use familiar Microsoft Office applications, e-mail software and Web browsers. The solution is easy to use, extensible and scalable so that it can grow with your organisation and with your needs.
Enforce Check-Out and Check-In procedures and provide roll-back to previous Versions where appropriate.
Deployer is extremely powerful and flexible. It includes many aspects that can be customised to an individual business’s requirements.
Unauthorised changes and actions are prevented by defining who can do what to versions at each stage of their development (e.g. edit, approve, reject, and publish).
Automatic email alerts prompt reviewers/contributors to fulfil their roles in the Lifecycles, Deployer configurably sends follow up e-mails as required to ensure the work is completed in the designated time frame.
Ensure that documents are kept up to date by setting a post-publication review date automatically informing the document owner/author when a review is due.
Deployer maintains a database of Trove hypertext links and ensures the integrity of those links as documents are revised, moved or deleted to help reduce the risk of having broken links within your documentation.
A complete Version and Revision History provides a comprehensive audit trail detailing the revision, review, sign-off and publication process including dates, times and comments.
Review document progress, report on broken and missing links and on upcoming document reviews. Deployer provides full control over your intellectual property and helps eliminate risks, especially those associated with regulation and compliance.
Provides a powerful tool for authorised personnel to see at a glance the current status of all documents under the portal's control for review and development. It also allows access to Version information, audit log, etc.
For more information please contact us.