Being successful in wholesale distribution today is more challenging than ever. To stand out from the crowd a wholesale distributor needs to demonstrate superior customer service throughout the supply chain whilst at the same time controlling costs and protecting margins. Changing customer demands, rapidly evolving technology and consolidation across the marketplace all contribute towards the need for an agile business model that can respond quickly to events. IT has a crucial role to play. Above all it must keep pace with developments over time or the systems employed to improve your competitive edge will start to restrict it.
m-hance distribution software provides wholesalers with a highly flexible IT solution that goes beyond the simple automation of business processes, enabling you to:
- Empower users – helping users to work effectively whatever their task
- Provide insight – helping users to access the right information, at the right time and in a way they can understand
- Connect with the business community – helping you to find new cost effective ways to trade with customers and suppliers
- Reduce the overall cost of ownership of implementing fully integrated IT systems – helping you to maximise your return on investment over time
- Adapt to changing business processes – helping you to take advantage of new business models and trading practices that keep you ahead of the competition
Our solutions are a combination of Microsoft Dynamics GP software, add-on distribution software modules from m-hance and the expertise provided by m-hance implementation and support teams. m-hance add-on modules provide key software functionality to deal with many specialist distribution requirements , including:
- Telesales functions with fast order entry, customer templates, call scheduling and up-selling and cross-selling capability
- Complex pricing, discounting and promotion arrangements including sales and purchase retrospective discounts
- Stock management with warehouse and automated data capture
- Advanced inventory replenishment inc demand forecasting and supplier price management
- Returns management
- Inter-site transfers
- Comprehensive and flexible EDI solutions
- Load scheduling and journey planning
- Trade counter / POS
- Split-packs, price mark-ups, best before dates, sell by dates.
- Handling catchweights ( especially Food Distribution)
- Dealing with containers, deposits, and under bond sales( Drinks distribution)
m-hance Distribution solutions have been a recognised leading product for the wholesale distribution sector for over 20 years. Our software helps wholesalers to improve customer service, reduce costs and make better business decisions. We have installed over 250 systems covering a wide variety of distribution environments. The list includes Food, Drinks, Agricultural, Industrial Supplies, Paper Merchants, Sports Goods – and many more.
Take a look at what our clients say about us:
Consumer Products Supply - The Masters Golf Company
“Working with m-hance has been a very successful move for Masters. We’ve already seen major benefits in areas such as field sales and information systems and with the backing of the Dynamics technology platform and m-hance expertise, there’s clearly much more to come.” Mike Sutton, Financial Director
Food Distribution - Leathams Plc
“Since we made the decision to go with m-hance our turnover has increased by 78% whilst our staff levels have remained pretty much the same. There is a widespread acceptance in the business that we are significantly more efficient and certainly more informed. m-hance has proven to be a reliable and knowledgeable partner who has helped us make the most of the system and there is still a lot more we can do. I think the Microsoft connection is the icing on the cake for us. If you are spending money on IT you want to be as certain as possible that your system has a long term future and we believe we have that.” Douglas Dunbar, Financial Director.
Garage Door Distribution - Chamberlain Doors Limited
“We were impressed with what m-hance had done with the system, in making it applicable to companies like ours….. Upgrading to the m-hance solution is a natural progression and one which allows us some continuity and confidence in that we are working with the right technology from the right supplier.” Karen Diggle, Managing Director.
Paper Merchants - Elliott Baxter & Co Limited
“The advantages that the new m-hance system provides are already becoming obvious. This was definitely the right choice for us and we’re now keen to start using the wealth of new technology available with Dynamics GP to help us grow our business.” Tim Elliott, Managing Director
Industrial Supplies - Acorn Industrial Services Limited
“Our business is all about excellence in customer service, and Dynamics GP with m-hance distribution expertise gives us the tools to help deliver this.”
Desmond Spillings, Sales Director
You can read more detail about m-hance solutions for distribution by reading the following brochures and case studies: