Managed and Technical Services
Effectively managing the risk, complexity and cost of your computer infrastructure and associated personnel requirements is one of the most significant challenges facing companies today. Changing business requirements dictate a host of skill sets and it is often not practical or affordable to resource each and every one in house. Our managed and technical services facilities have been developed to build upon the capacity and efficiency of your organisation’s IT department. Our aim is to significantly reduce the management overhead of your IT systems, whilst increasing the reliability and effectiveness of complex business systems.
- Increase the speed and ease of technology deployment
- Improve IT service delivery through pre-defined service level agreement
- Avoid skills gaps in your organisation’s IT Department without the overhead of on-going training and certification
- Make significant costs savings in terms of staff costs as well as infrastructure
- Get predictable and controlled support costs
- Free internal IT staff to focus on key business strategy supporting activities allowing you to meet your core business objectives
- Optimise system security
- Keep installation’s licensing and revision level current
- Right size your requirement simply and quickly without the need for recruitment
We realise the decision to entrust the mission critical systems that underpin the success of your business to an outside party is not one that can be taken lightly. At m-hance, we have a proven track record of systems delivery that stretches back over 25 years. In a rapidly changing marketplace, where stability is in short supply, our customers find this very reassuring. That is why more and more organisations in the public and commercial sectors are choosing to partner with m-hance.
For more information please contact us.